Saturday, November 2, 2013

My favorite print has finally joined our home


Ever since I laid my eyes on this octopus tryptych print I've wanted to create a space for it. When we bought our new home I found the perfect wall in our dining room. Our dining room is right to the left of our front door when you walk in the house so it's somewhat of a focal point. When I laid eyes on the grass cloth wallpaper that was already existing in the home I knew it would be the perfect spot and a great compliment to the grays in the room. It also ties in with the West Elm end chairs and zinc top table from Wayfair. The pendant light was a great find from Overstock. I love orchids grouped together and couldn't find one similar to my inspiration photo so I bought a couple from Home Depot along with a blue planter, some green moss and created my own. Now let's hope my green thumb comes in handy and can keep them alive. I knew the dining room was going to be one of my favorite rooms in the new home and it's starting to come together and I can't wait till it's complete. 


No comments:

Post a Comment